Fisker Automotive co-founder Henrik Fisker says that seeing DiCaprio show up to the event in a Prius at inspired Fisker to start up his company.
"I saw (DiCaprio) getting out of the Prius, and I thought there's got to be a market for an environmentally friendly car which goes beyond the Prius. That was my first inspiration," said Fisker to TopGear.
Leonardo DiCaprio Inspired Automaker Fisker To Make Hybrids
Popular This Week
-
I found this article about a Ford study on electric vehicle charging stations. Encouraging to see the Big Three taking the infrastructur...
-
The Fisker Karma is a luxury sedan powered by a series hybrid gas/electric drivetrain. The creators of the Karma decided to address the comm...
-
Solar power on an Oregon farm, subsidized by the power company! MALIN, Ore. — The massive stretch of solar panels, the length of about f...
-
LOS ANGELES, March 9, 2011 – Twenty smart fortwo electric drive cars, unveiled today by the Automobile Club of Southern California and s...
-
Yesterday, we discussed the problem of America's crumbling roads and bridges. Taxes on gasoline are meant to keep that stuff up to s...
